Providing affordable and quality higher education to all, especially to the backward, the women and the marginalized people, the Muslims, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and empowering of the less-privileged through education and also providing of education in tune with national and international standards.
- Empowerment of the downtrodden and backward classes
- Imparting quality higher education for women
- Promotion of secularism and democracy
- Moral uplift and trust in God
- Moulding a self-reliant and socially-accountable young generation
- Emphasis on modern methods and tools of teaching and learning, with sufficient accent on value added education
- Inculcating social responsibility in student clan by involving them in community oriented activities.
As part of Gandhismriti Celebrations, Research and PG Department of Botany organized seminar titled “Mahatma’s Thoughts on Ecology” with Dr. Ignatious Antony, Former Principal, St. Thomas College( Autonomous), Thrissur as the Resource Person together with an Essay Competition for students on 13/12/2019 .