Providing affordable and quality higher education to all, especially to the backward, the women and the marginalized people, the Muslims, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and empowering of the less-privileged through education and also providing of education in tune with national and international standards.
- Empowerment of the downtrodden and backward classes
- Imparting quality higher education for women
- Promotion of secularism and democracy
- Moral uplift and trust in God
- Moulding a self-reliant and socially-accountable young generation
- Emphasis on modern methods and tools of teaching and learning, with sufficient accent on value added education
- Inculcating social responsibility in student clan by involving them in community oriented activities.
- Promote entrepreneurial, leadership, organizational and life skills in students.
- Creating maintaining an atmosphere of oneness among staff, students and society
- Evolve a student community having academic and professional excellence
- Infuse eco-consciousness in students and community.