Jb. P. K. Abdulla Memorial Library
The college Library is dedicated to the memory of Jb. P. K. Abdulla who was one of the architects of M.E.S. The new library block which was constructed in 1991 is a spacious building having 3500 Sq. Ft. carpet area with the reading area, Stock area, Periodical sections and Librarian’s cabin. A 1000 Sq. Ft. floor accommodates the reference section and the post graduates library. The library has been computerized with the assistance of UGC. It is one of the best libraries in the area with many rare books in its collection. At present the library has a total collection of 30,000 books. Internet facility is available in library that can be used by teachers and students.
There is a special section in Library called Kodungallur shelf containing books about the history and culture in Kodungallur region
Working Hours : 8.30 AM – 5.00 PM (All Working Days)