|Name||Dr. SEFIYA K.M|
|Date of Birth||11.05.1971|
|Department||P.G Department of Commerce|
|Qualifications||M.Com, BE. D, SET,NET, PhD.|
|Date of joining||23-01-2013|
|Achievements||One Minor Research Project completed during the year 2015 December|
P.O Madavana, Kodungallur 680666
|Area of Specialization||Finance|
1. “Effectiveness of E-Governance among Rural Women “ – published in International Journal of Business and Administration Research Review (IJBARR) , Vol.No.1, issue No.5 , April – June 2014, ISSN No: 2348-0653, E-ISSN No.2347-856X.
2. “Banking habits among rural women – A study with special reference to MGNREG Workers in Kodungallur Taulk” – published in “International Journal of Management and Social Science Research Review – (IJMSSRR) – Vol.No.1, Issue No.2, August 2014, ISSN -2349-6738, E-ISSN – 2349-6746.
3. “Significance of Value Education in Higher Education” – published in an International Journal “Mirror”, Vol.4, No.2, September 2014, ISSN 2249-8117.
4. “FDI on Tourism and rural development: An overview of African countries”- published in “HORIZON”, an International Journal of Tourism Research (IJTR), vol.1, Issue-1, November 2014, ISSN: 2349-0624.
5. “Traditional teaching methods VS Innovative methods and attitude of teachers- A study with special reference to Kodungallur area” published in an International Journal “IJBARR”, Vol.No.-1, Issue No-7,Oct-Dec 2014,ISSN NO.2348-0653, E-ISSN-NO-2347-856X.
6. “Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act and Environment”- published in an “International Journal of Management and Social Science Research Review – (IJMSSRR)- Vol. No.1, Issue No. 8, February 2015,ISSN-2349-6738, E-ISSN-2349-6746.
7. “Attitude of Yoga among students- A study with special reference to college students in Thrissur District” published in PARIPEX-INDIAN JOURNAL OF RESEARCH, Volume: 4, Issue; 9, September 2015, ISSN 2250-1991, PP66-69.
8. Level of work satisfaction among MGNREG workers in Kerala- A study with special reference to women workers in Thrissur District”- published in “International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Review-(IJMDRR), Vol..No.1, Issue No.7, September 2015 ISSN -2395-1877, E-ISSN – 2395-1885.
9. Life satisfaction of MGNREG Women workers in Kerala- a study with special reference to Mathilakam Block in Thrissur District published in “International Journal of Business and Administration Research Review (IJBARR), Vol...No.2, Issue No.11, July- September 2015 ISSN -2348-0653, E-ISSN – 2347-856X.
10. Awareness and opinion about MGNREG programme among rural women- with special reference to MGNREG women workers in Thrissur Dist. Published in “International Journal of Scientific Research”, Vol. No.06, Issue 01, January 2017 ISSN No. 2277-8179.
1. “Hindustan Unilever Limited – A market leader in the Indian FMCG Market” – published in a (Biannual National Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies and Research) Journal “Meridian”, Vol.2, No.3 January 2013, ISSN 2278-750X.
2. “Functional Innovations in banking sector” published in Research Journal “Misbah, Book 9, Volume 9, 2013 January-June, ISSN 0976-2523.
3. “Interest Free Banking a Fundamental Concept of Islamic Banking” – An overview” published in “Research Scholar”, Vol.III No.1, March 2013, ISSN 2249 – 6696.
4. “ Empowerment of Women Workers through MGNREG Programme published in “Global Research Review”, Vol.4, No.1, March 2014, ISSN 2250-2521
5. “Effect of foreign Direct Investment in Indian Economy” – published in a journal “Meridian”, vol.2, NO.4, July 2014, ISSN 2278 – 750X.
6. “Impact of MGNREG among rural women – A study with special reference to Kodungallur Taluk – SPSS analysis“– Proceedings of Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis using SPSS published by St Josephs’ College Irinjalakuda ,Excel India Publishers , New Delhi, ISBN: 978-93-85777-24-0.
7. “Emerging Trends in Indian Banking Sector”- A Seminar proceedings published by MES Marampally College, Pratibha Publications, ISBN-978-93-85567-62-9.
8. Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) and its impact on the socio-economic conditions of Scheduled Castes in India- Seminar proceedings published by KKC College of Education, Puttur, Andhra Pradesh,Chapter-7 ,pp.60-67.
Books in chapter.
1. Chapter -9. Corporate Governance and Chit fund Business –Chit fund industry- Emerging Trends ,Sonali Publications, , New Delhi ,ISBN : 978-81-8411-505-5,pp.82-88.
2. Chapter – 30. Rural Women Empowerment through MGNREG Programme, WOMEN – Awakening to the Epitome of Power, Serials Publications Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi ,ISBN : 978-81-8387-739-8, pp.426-441.