- To built self esteem and dignity among girl students and ladies faculty members.
- To offer service such as counseling, legal aid in case of atrocities against women.
- To create awareness regarding women rights.
- To avoid and prohibit sexual harassment at workplace.
- To arrange programs regarding health, personality development etc.
- To record and document the minutes of meetings and annual reports.
Sexual Harassment means……
- An act of Sexual Harassment at the workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal ) Act.2013,includes any one or more of the unwelcome acts or behavior, whether directly or by implication.
- Physical Contact and advances.
- A demand or request for sexual fevours.
- Making sexual coloured remarks.
- Showing pornography.
- Any unwelcome physical, verbal or non verbal conduct of sexual nature.
The following circumstances, among other circumstances, if it occur or are present in relation to connected with any act or behavior of sexual harassment may also amount to sexual harassment.
Dr. Girija T P
PG & Research Department of Botany
PG Department of Economics
Smt. Shaheedha T.M.
Smt. Suharabi .A.A
Sri. K K Safaralighan
(Non- Teaching Staff Member)
IInd B.Sc. Psychology
(Student Member, UG)
Ms. Laya Subash
Ist M.A. Economics
(Student Member, PG)
Smt. Kadijabi K.A.
(Alpha Pain & Palliative Care, Kodungallur
More details/guidelines and working rules of the committee can be had from the following URLs